- Buy a plot in the safety of the town, don't build in the wilderness
- If you find an extensive cave/cavern under your plot notify the mayor or assistants and block it up.
- Know and help your neighbours.
- More information on building and security
Laws of Empyrean
- Follow the server rules.
- Do not steal from other members of the town.
- Do not kill any members of the town unless they agree to it.
- Do not let any outsiders in to other players' homes or sensitive areas of the town.
- You may only alter your own plot. Do not grief other citizens' plots or the town itself.
- Do not build Nether Portals in or near the town.
- Listen to and respect the Lord Mayor and his assistant Stewards.
- Respect the town's theme and architecture guidelines.
Protocol in the Embassy Sector
- The Embassy Sector is open to outsiders and Ambassadors through the HUB portal and wilderness, entry is at your own risk.
- Do not go there with anything you don't want to lose.
- In the Embassy Sector do not attack other town's Ambassadors without their permission.
- If you are not sure who someone is in the Embassy Sector, try to ask them. Do not attack first unless they are a known raider or they attack you.
- Only residents (not ambassadors) should be in the Main Town, so treat anyone else as an outsider and potential raider.
Anti-Citizen behaviour will be punished according to the severity of the crime:
- Verbal warning
- Paying amercement (a fine) to the Mayor and/or compensation payments to victims
- Sesuire of assets
- Expulsion from Empyrean
- Being labeled as an enemy of Empyrean and killed on sight by any of our members.
- Violating server rules will be dealt with by server admin, possibly leading to a kick or ban.
Each serf will be charged 1% of their money every 24 hours to help with upkeep. This allows richer citizens to contribute more.
Each plot a Freeman has requires its owner to pay Bodel Silver of 1,000 Drachs per day (24 hours).
We also welcome drach donations to the town bank by using /town deposit.
To join Empyrean please fill out the:
If you have the skills we need, the Mayor will message you in-game when you are online. Please read through all the laws and information about Empyrean on this site before appling.
- Understand the basics of Minecraft and the Nox server.
- Have at least a few 1,000 Drachs to prove you can pay taxes; ideally 10,000 to buy a house.
- Be able to continue earning money to pay taxes once you join.
- Be active at least a weekly.
- Have a history of bans from the server.
- Be using a shared account or allow your account to be accessed by another player.