Industry and Commerce
Citizens can use whatever means (within the server rules) they want to make money, allowing taxes to be paid. However the special protection and facilities of a town lend themselves to several industries that would otherwise be difficult in the grief ridden wilderness. Also in Empyrean we would prefer our economy to be based on renewable resources where their production can be sustained indefinetly. Blocks, Items
- Decide to produce something that matches your MCMMO skills.
- Check community chests or ask fellow residents if you need/have some resources to trade; it might save you a trip to Nox or down a mineshaft.
- Use the HUB portal (costs 1,000 drachs) to teleport to the City of Nox for trading.
- Alternatively set /mark in the City of Nox and use /recall to teleport there to sell stuff. (You'll have to walk or use /kill to get back to Empyrean though)
- You can pay people using /money pay [Name] [Amount]
This great stronghold is the centre of power in Empyrean and acts as our main headquarters.
The dockyard acts as a port for all shipsand a fishing spot
Houses the town's Lava furnace and several ordinary furnaces.
- Improving mineshafts with torches and directional signposts is always helpful
- Sand, Cobblestone, Cacti and Ores can all be smelted to produce more valuable results. Use several furnaces for greater efficiency.
- Charcoal can be created and used as a fuel, as well as for torches.
Our all in one food production facility. Houses wheat, melon and sugar cane farms, an animal breeder for Chickens, Cows, Pigs and Sheep, and a bakery,
Farming and Breeding:
Has some crafting tables and big saw for cutting wood! It also hides the animal noises from the barn...
- Replant trees you fell, it makes other residents' life easier.
Tower of Science
Our scientists use its many shelves of alchemy ingredients for potion brewing and its great telescope for astronomy.
Decide what potion you want to make, then collect and brew its unique ingredients
Empyrean's guards use the barracks to hone their combat skills. The targets and dummies help with practicing aiming technique whilst the ladder towers improve agility and acrobatic skills. Underground is the Combat Pit where fighters can show their fighting skills in arena-like gladatiatorial contests, gaining experience almost like real combat situations.
The safe room stores weapons, ammunition and explosives!
Stores community chests and town building materials. Upstairs is a meeting room and entrance to the Tower of Science.
They make Empyrean's streets light at night and during rain or storms.